The Psychologists at PsychWise are highly trained and committed to Continuing Professional Development (CPD). We employ a variety of psychological models, including:
- Phenomenological Analysis
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- ReAttach Therapy
- Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy (DIT)
- Solution Focussed Therapy (SFT)
- Systemic Therapy approaches
- EMDR (Eye movement desensitisation reprocessing)
We may also involve evidence-based forms of meditation (such as Mindfulness or Focussing) and screening tools or psychometric measures where they can be helpful and ensure that our interventions lead to results.
Any form of intervention or consultancy is assessment based, which means that we will want to hear from any prospective client in an initial meeting what it is that they are seeking to achieve or change, and combine these objectives with our assessment in order to generate a formulation of how we might be able to help make sense of a situation and change it.
Working with your GP…
When talking no longer works…